To be considered as an adopter, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord / homeowner (if applicable)
- Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide medical treatment and proper care.
- To never breed the animal.
- Must return the animal to Ivy Animal Sanctuary should you no longer be able to care for the animal.
- Must not be disqualified from keeping animals or have a deprivation order made under the Animal Welfare Act 2006 and / or have an unspent conviction for offences relating to animals.
- Read and agree to the full terms and conditions of the adoption policy found here: Adoption Process / Policy